The Hatta' The Hatta'

Hehehehe, brilliant.

I loved it! This episode was amazing. ^_^

Second Anniversary Second Anniversary

Sigh...

I still don't understand how people can see this and what's going on- what's actually happening- in the world and still support Bush's war on oil. It's hard enough to watch these kinds of images stand-alone... To know that all that death and destruction, all that pain was caused so that rich and powerful men can get richer and more powerful, it's sickening.

GameOver GameOver

I'm gonna say the same thing someone else said...

This would make a phenominal flash, please please please make it...

And yeah, Dreamcast would be cool too, sorta as an afterthought, I guess. It could be a zombie ('cos it's a dead system) and PS2 could blow it away with a light gun. Or something.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

I'm appalled at some of the reviewers...

This flash was extremely well done. The story/plot was very well developed (if you disagree, read the Author's comments, it explains everything) and comlpetely feasable; as in, I can see it happening.
I'd write out a long, explanitive comment, but it'll just be consumed by masses of other commenteers (the flash recieved 5 new comments in just the time it took me to watch it), so blah.
Well done.

Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina

Hehehehehehe!

That was way too fuckin' cool! I remember that game, it was so much fun... I have to admit, though, I don't remember some of the features from level two... Kekeke.

The life of evil ep. 1 The life of evil ep. 1

Not bad... In fact, I like it!

I liked it, the dialouge was pretty funny, though I didn't get through the whole thing... The voices were just grating on me. If you release another one, try to get someone else to play one of the voices. And put more emotion into it, I've never heard such a bland, flat, toneless evil master.

It was pretty good, though. Bit of practice, maybe a bit more animation (not just eyes in the dark) and you'll be putting out some excellent work.

Plans to Fuck Alexis 11 Plans to Fuck Alexis 11

OHNOES!!!

Mitch Hedburg DIED?! ::CRIES::

Ryan-Smith responds:

WE ALL CRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMP - How To Make Poop SMP - How To Make Poop

That was, um, weird.

The question on my mind... You didn't actually handle shit, right? Like, that was fake... Right? Or you wore gloves? Please tell me that wasn't real shit.

Sloppy Fight 2 Sloppy Fight 2

NEAT.

The graphics aren't great, but they're not supposed to be. The messiness lent a GREAT feel to it, so it turned out great. The soundtrack... Way, WAY too overused. It hurts. The only negative thing on an otherwise astounding flash. :D

Foamy's Rant V Foamy's Rant V

Muuuuuuuuch better.

Glad to see Foamy getting funny again.